Spring Tips for your Atlanta Lawn:
- Aerating – You should have your Atlanta lawn aerated during its peak growing season. For warm season grasses such as Bermuda or Zoysia, the process of aeration is best done during the spring through late summer.
- Mowing – Make sure your mowing your lawn weekly, making sure you are cutting no more than 1/3 of blades length
- Watering – Once your grass starts growing, you will need to make sure your lawn is receiving at least one inch of water per week
- Insect Control – Spring is here! Now is the perfect time to address issues with fire ants in your Atlanta lawn
- Lawn Equipment – Be sure to sharpen the blade and to give your lawn mower a tune up, as well as your other lawn equipment