THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, your lawn and surrounding areas are susceptible to insects that can lurk beneath the surface waiting to feed on the roots of your grass. You may not be aware of them until your lawn is already injured. However, with the help of our trusted lawn care technicians, the most common damaging pests like grubs, turf caterpillars and more can be controlled before it is too late. To control insects in your yard, we use a different approach that is effective against threatening insects, while also being sensitive to beneficial insects. As part of our unique service, we use Acelepryn® insecticide that provides the best season-long protection against grubs, turf caterpillars and more while also being gentle on the environment and safeguarding the biodiversity surrounding your lawn.
DID YOU KNOW?
IF YOUR LAWN HAD GRUB DAMAGE LAST YEAR, IT HAS AN 80% CHANCE OF BEING DAMAGED BY GRUBS AGAIN.
WHAT DOES GRUB DAMAGE LOOK LIKE?
- Yellowing grass often pulls up easily because the roots are not anchored.
- Scattered, irregular dead spots.
- Dry brown spots look similar to drought damage, fertilizer burn or disease.
OUR TREATMENT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Our treatment program is extremely effective at controlling lawn insects and has little impact on beneficial insects you do want in your yard, such as honey bees and earthworms.
- There is no adverse effect on bumble bee colonies even when the worker bees are exposed to flowering clover that is directly sprayed with Acelepryn
- Acelepryn provides a superior level of grub control in your yard, even when used at the lowest application rate in the industry.
- When used as labeled, Acelepryn does not present a hazard to humans or domestic animals.
- Acelepryn can be used to treat with low use rates, which means less product is needed for turf insect control.
- The product is registered by the Environmental Protection Agency under its Reduced Risk Program